Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Automotive Oscilloscope > MaxiScope MP408 > New software release anytime soon?
New software release anytime soon?

1150 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2022-03-13 16:13:04

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2022-03-06 05:00:04
     Has anyone heard if Autel intends on every coming out with a software update for the MP408? I tried to contact their tech support but the guy seemed bent on my scope being the problem when I was asking questions about the software like the peak detect always being on, using the repeat trigger function to set up a cicular buffer, more options for math channels, graphing frequency, how the cursors do not stay with the waveform when zooming in and out, and how dificult it is to grab the horizontal cursors. 

I was just curious if anyone has heard anything or if they are done supporting the MP408 going forward.

Thanks,

Chad

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    Jose Catalan

2022-03-11 20:22:55

Good tool with useless software many friends want to migrate to russian equipment, Diamag, mtpro, usb autoscope.  Due to Autel's lousy software design.  I think hantek 1008c is more profitable than this equipment.  a total bad investment.  I have had cases of a misdiagnosis by the tool being so bad.

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend

2022-03-13 16:13:04 (Reply to:Jose Catalan)

I'm surprised some one hasn't created a cheap custom USB cable with a littleblack box Emulator , and maybe call it a Picojew, that you could run a Hantek or an MP408 scope off an older version of PicoScope software :-))
  Total1 Pages